#LittleLoves 4

23 January 2015

Little Loves 4

I am joining for the fourth time this year with Morgana at But Why Mummy Why to share with you my favourite things of this past week.

Read


A bear called Paddington finally landed on my nightstand. I have been enjoying too much his little adventures every night before falling asleep. Delightful.

Watched


Gilmore Girls. What more can I say? I am way too addicted. Jess just came back into town and finally said I love you to Rory. So much drama. So much suspense. So much coffee.

Heard


My favourite Natasha Bedingfield's song in the shower. It was at the end of the much beloved (by me) movie Morning Glory. I always think women rule this world when I hear it.


Wore


I am getting my new clothes from my parents' house this weekend. I can't wait. The bf sported his new shirt and navy jumper and looked damn good. Finally pulled out the Naked palette I got for Christmas. I looove the shades.

Made


I baked some cookies and prepared myself a salad for lunch every day this week. It felt lush even though it wasn't totally healthy.

And lastly...

♥  Yesterday was spent walking and wandering in Brussels in the icy weather and it was so nice to just do nothing but window shop.

  I had the best afterwork evening with the most exquisite friend. Some good topics were discussed. Some awesome chocolate cake was eaten. 

♥  GIFS. I used gifs in a post yesterday. I reckon it's my favourite post ever.

butwhymummywhy


Thank your for your sweet comments last week.  The exam didn't go so well but the first one did. One out of two is good enough for me, we'll see what happens next. I hope you had a blast this week, I'm looking forward to read your #littleloves.

Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne