Life Lately

8 February 2015

Coffee

Yay! I'm back on the blog. I have made a tiny revolution by deciding not to join But Why Mummy Why on her linky this week because I have outgrown it already. I appreciate the aspect of listing what I have loved reading, hearing or seeing every week but I am just not good with photographing everything that's going on in my life and the wore section annoys me because I never have any clothes worth sharing.

So, sorry Morgana. I really enjoyed it at first but I don't know, I think I just changed my mind. I want to do something else instead.

Like having proper coffee dates with friends in trendy coffee shops. Heaven on earth.

Serial I finally listened to the last episode yesterday. I loved it because it is a thoroughly researched, live story. I enjoyed immensely the fact that we get to actually hear the persons who were involved in the case fifteen years ago. While I know that although this podcast went viral, it also resulted in bad consequences (Reddit members?? talk about respect of private life!), I just can't help being curious about this case - or any other for that matter (the Knox case made me have a few nightmares at some stages of my obsession). I love faits divers and in-depth stories about criminal cases because murder investigations and trials fascinates me to no end.  

The Preacher by Camilla Läckberg, replaces the craving for cute stories about polite bears living in colorful London I had in the beginning of the year. I'm into murder stories right now in case you were still wondering.

Spring cleaning My laptop got a makeover by having its system updated to a newer version and getting rid of lots and lots of unnecessary files and apps. Also "put up" a new desktop wallpaper. I still try to minimize the clutter in the flat as much as I can on a daily basis but my efforts were soon thrown out the window when I saw this instagram pic two days ago.

Gilmore Girls I was totally disappointed by the ending. Why women can never have both a career AND a love life is beyond me. Why is it so hard to imagine they actually can have both?? Rant over.


Happy weekend everyone!!
Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne