Seven year anniversary

24 October 2015

Aren't we cute?

I tricked you! You thought this was going to be a fun bonus post huh? Fear not, it won't make tears roll down your cheeks!


bf, (as it is your name on this blog), I love you to the moon and back.

Yes, I know it's weird you reading me saying "I love you" in English. Sorry, all my readers don't understand "je t'aime". Well, maybe they do but they definitely won't get the rest of this if it was in French.

SO, bf, you and I have been going on steady for seven years. Seven years is A LOT.

See where I'm going with this?? (hint hint hint)

Let's resume. Since I laid my eyes on you for the first time - and I still remember this night perfectly! I was sitting next to Ju on her bed with her white and blue ikea duvet cover when you entered the room with your crazy hair (that thankgod! is under control now) - I never stopped to love you... until now.

Now things are different! We're taking separate holidays in celebration of our anniversary! Each of us having a nice meal (I will at least, not sure about you) this evening with our respective friends in two different countries.

How did we get there??

Ooooh I long to be reunited with you (sorry Anso, I love you too, but it's not the same!)

I'm so grateful to you that our relationship isn't complicated, that we understand (not perfectly but goodly enough) each other, that we laugh about the hardest things, that we actively keep our friends in our lives and more importantly that we watch our respective backs.

So this day/month/year, I'm 27 years old, I might not have found my dream job/house/dog yet, I might not have had two kids by two different dads already (sorry this is a TM2 related joke, but I can't help it); but I'm so glad I found you and forced your way on my team because really, as much as I can say I'm the most independent person there is (and truly, I am), I can't live without you and I would absolutely be devastated if anything bad happened to you (that's something I have in common with your mother).

Having said that, be careful on the road biloute!!
Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne