British Crush | John Lewis Christmas Ad

14 November 2015


I LOVE the UK, the Queen, the scones, the telly, the tea, the shops, the humour, the different accents, well... you guessed it pretty much everything about the British culture. Hence the title of this series 'British Crush' where I will talk about something that I love about the country and its lifestyle.

It's that time of the year again! The John Lewis ad has come out and that's what I wanted to write about in this series but I thought better of it... Those are only ads...
So instead I'm writing this very quick post. I love Christmas. I love (pretty much) anything British. I'm always excited to buy decorations. (What is pictured is actually my little nativity dolls from John Lewis that I bought last year!) I'm a fan of the store. So when you combine all of this together, it's pretty obvious I should enjoy those ads.

My favourite ones are: the 2010 ad because of the Ellie Goulding's Your song and the 2014 Monty the Penguin was cute. I'm not very fond of this year's commercial but I'll leave you to it anyway...



Find more British Crushes here ♥ 
Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne