Thoughts

10 August 2016


Beware this post contains depressive thoughts.
I feel like summer is over already and it's only the beginning of August... I think a lot about happiness these days and I find myself aspiring to another life, a life with less complications and more normality.

A lot of people around me say that being in their twenties is/was the best time of their life. I find it super hard to relate to this as I feel that being a girl, get an education, find a proper job, thinking about starting a family - and then there's the awful hunt for "the one"... - all of this is super difficult to cram into a short decade!

Of course it depends on what job you want to have, what you decide to study, there are personal problems to overcome, toxic (or plainly amazing) people to deal with...  then life throws you rocks you have to get away from and it all gets exhausting.

Then as I type this, I'm not so sure actually.

Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne