What's on my cameral roll before I delete it all

11 November 2016

girl walking in the park with fallen leaves on the ground, autumn, fall, ravacholle based in belgium lifestyle blog

My phone did it again: saturated memory. It's all going into the bin, y'all. No, I'm joking, I usually use Flickr to back up all my photos but I've been lazy lately and forgot to clear up my phone.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share a few snaps of my life and consider them as a reminder of things I did/saw/accomplished/spied/lusted over.

paint brush, painting all the things, grey, gray paint, kitchen island, ravacholle belgium based lifestyle blog

Anyway, since my last recap, I've painted many walls and pieces of furniture. I'm exhausted from all the cleaning-brushes work I've done and I feel very satisfied with my DIY skills. We're hosting a little family house warming party next Sunday so we had to get the house in shape.

disney land paris at halloween, decorations, orange and yellow flowers, autumn, fall, ravacholle belgium based lifestyle blog

I visited DisneyLand Paris for the first time ever. It was fun but not like I had imagined. Overall, I enjoyed very much our stay at the New York hotel, it was really cute and very 90's. I also absolutely loved the little street at the entrance of the park. I wish the little houses were real!

coffee shop, coffee, latte, ravacholle belgium based lifestyle blog

I had many cakes and coffees with myself and also with friends! I loove them all: friends, cake and coffee. I also do tea.

decathlon elops 3210 mint vert bleu clair, ravacholle belgium based lifestyle blog

I finally bought that bike I wanted. I've been using it when I need to go somewhere that's not further than 5km from my house. It's made my life a bit easier when I have to go places and the bf uses the car. My bicycle is very comfy and I'm obsessed with its mint colour. I've received many compliments on it, it's this one from Decathlon if you're interested.

milking a goat, ravacholle belgium based lifestyle blog

I milked a goat.

sleeping cat, sleepy kitty, ravacholle belgium based lifestyle blog

Speaking of animals, there's a new guy in my life.

office, wooden desk, white desk lamp, notebook, ravacholle belgium based lifestyle blog

I've spent my share of days chained to my desk reading stuff, doing admin work and studying for a job exam. I also organized our office bookcase and the all the paperwork that needed filing.

frames and mirrors, maisons du monde, ravacholle belgium based lifestyle blog

Finally, I nearly bought this mirror for our kitchen but decided against it because too expensive and too fake looking for my taste. There might or there might not have been a 10€ Goodwill find and some DIY involved...

Also loved

Going clubbing with my girls, celebrating our 8th anniversary in the countryside, reading, achieving stuff, getting things checked off my list, GBBO, finishing up the big jobs in the house, getting rid of clutter, making plans and sticking to it, getting out of my comfort zone and actually doing stuff.

Looking forward to

The Gilmore Girls Revival, who else is excited?? On Netflix November 25th. Decorating for Christmas, seeing my cat getting bigger, 2017, reading new books, getting more things done, listen to my friends recap their trip, running some more, Tanya Burr doing Vlogmas.

On the blog

I ran a 10K and saw the latest Bridget Jones on my birthday
Review of Letters to my Fanny by Cherry Healey
5 Blogs I read everyday
Books wishlist

What have you been up to this past month? Have you painted anything? What are you looking forward to?

And that's a wrap. I've been blogging everyday of this past week, I'm feeling great. 💪 #winning 

PS: it's not going to happen again next week... sorry!


If you enjoyed this post, you might like: The Guide to Fall

Follow

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne