Why I blog

15 November 2016

danielle moss office, desk, neutrals, white desk, iced coffee, ravacholle belgium based lifestyle blog

As I am writing this, I'm super stressed. 

I am preparing a job interview that I'll have in a few days and I feel overwhelmed. I had to take a break so I came to my blog. Then I realized that my blog is just that little outlet where I can go wild and do whatever I want, write anything I want. It's a space I can call mine, where I control things. I can get creative and write about things that I like or that I read. I enjoy relating my travel adventures and it makes me feel good sometimes to look back at my photos and remember some of the things I've done or saw that made me happy at that time. I feel very satisfied when I plan posts for a whole week. It's still a hobby and I don't always feel like blogging but I know I can be organized and consistent when life isn't too hard on me. 

It's always hard to remember the positives when feeling overwhelmed but it's something I try to work on! Now, I'm going out in the rain for a bit of cycling and fresh air. It can't be bad for me, right?

photo via danielle-moss.com

Follow

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne