Ravacholle's Top 5

20 November 2016



It's been two years since my first post. Today I'm sharing the five posts you clicked on the most on the blog.
Are they really your favourites? Let me know!

diy headboard, ravacholle belgium based lifestyle blog

#1 How to make a headboard

790+ pageviews

I'm a bit ashamed of this because I might have misled readers by having inserted a stunning photo of a headboard at the beginning of the post. The end result of my DIY is far less glamorous but I still find my version of a headboard pretty good. We still use it today: it was cheap and does the job  i.e. being a comfy headboard, I rest my head on it when reading in bed.

tanya burr and jim chapman's house, ravacholle belgium based lifestyle blog

#2 Tanya burr's house
720+ pageviews

Having only discovered Tanya last year - I know, where have I been all this time? - it's fair to say I caught up on everything that I missed when I became obsessed with her home. Yup, I lost A LOT of time on Youtube that I will never get back. Anyway, let's not disgress. This post gets a lot of its fame because people seem to search for "tanya and jim house" on Google Images and that's how they land on my page. This made me think about writing a part 2 or some sort because, well, you know, the Chapmans have been doing some reno work and they destroyed the kitchen I loved so much.

wedding guestbook and questions cards, kikki k, ravacholle belgium based lifestyle blog


#3 WEDDING GUESTBOOK AND QUESTIONS CARDS
710+ pageviews

I am very proud of this post written in the run-up to my friend's wedding. She had asked me to find a cute wedding guestbook and I came up with a few ideas that included making questions cards. I designed them myself using an internet tool and share them on the post for you to use!


windsor castle, ravacholle belgium based lifestyle blog

#4 Windsor Castle
280+ pageviews

Writing that post was pure joy. I loved visiting Windsor and its castle so much, I found it brillant to do some research for the blog. That particular post is popular because it gets many hits on Google Images as well. People look up for photos of the castle's interior...

how to make a font of your handwriting, handwriting font, ravacholle belgium based lifestyle blog

#5 How to make a font of your handwriting
160+ pageviews

This one is a bit of a bummer since I kinda failed. I still have the font of my handwriting but it takes a lot of trial and error to get it right and I never had the patience to start over to make a better rendition of my handwriting as a font. Readers mentioned to me that they were not seeing the font (I had it included in the post) on their monitors so I was a bit disappointed.

What's your favourite post?

If you enjoyed this post, you might like: Three months of blogging

Follow

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne