My cat | To my beloved cat, Snoopy

7 April 2015

April 2013 was the last month I took pictures of my beloved cat Snoopy with my phone. It has then been two years since my best furry friend disappeared from my world (he still might be somewhere else with another family, who knows?)

Everyone's got a Snoopy. Either it is a rabbit, dog or guinea pig, we all had (or have) a beloved pet. We've had a few cats in our family growing up (and a dog), but Snoopy is actually the only cat we will ever remember.

Snoopy arrived unannounced, one day of 2003, when my neighbour (a cat lady with multiple cats living under her roof as her children) found three ginger kitties on the path next to her garden. Already hosting too many feline roommates, she proposed that we should keep one. My parents were very reluctant, as my mother hates all kind of animals in the house and my dad always agrees with her, plus he's supposed to be allergic to cat hair.

In the end, you guessed it, they gave in. Who really can resist that little ball of fur? Someone who's not human, I think.


3
1
3
1
10
5
7
4
6
13
2
16
11
8
Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne