Around here

30 November 2016



So. I have seen the revival. Not all of it, I still have the last episode left to watch. You can continue reading if you know what I'm talking about (GILMORE GIRLS!!) because I won't spoil anything. I just really like it so far. There have been a few bits that felt like, come on!!!!, but other than that, it's been a delight to watch after a hard working day. Not that I work very much at the moment but anyway....

As I'm writing, my cat is driving me insane by trying to eat all my pens. He's cute so, he's lucky he's got that going on for him...

I'm focused on my dissertation I still need to hand in. I should be productive but I'm a bit stuck right now. Hell, it seems that I'm always stuck... I was told to fight me. Not in a violent way, but to tell myself, yes, you're going to finish it in two weeks and that'll be it. No complaining, no lamenting, no doing nothing. I just have to work at it everyday and it will be done at one point.
A small daily task, if it be really daily, will beat the efforts of a spasmodic Hercules. - Anthony Trollope
Oh. I need to get up, my water has boiled. It's tea time.

I'm back with my earl grey. Where was I? Oh yes, I just want to go out and enjoy the sun. What I don't like very much in this house is that there isn't enough natural light. Large windows + a garden will be compulsory requirements when we'll house hunt.

NOW, THe cat is walking on my keyboard, hence the capital letters.

I have been straightening my hair lately. It feels so good. I have outgrown my permanent curls and my hair looks crazy when I don't do anything. Straightening them makes me feel really good and confident.

I still have lots of work to do on my dissertation, so I'm going back to it. No Gilmore Girls for me tonight, I'll try to leave the last episode for later so I can enjoy it better! I'll let you know if I actually resisted to the tentation...

Follow

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne